This weekend, The Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center is hosting SHE Columbia: The Ultimate Girls’ Weekend. The weekend long event will feature fashion, beauty, entertainment and dining experiences for all attendants, but especially for the beautiful women of Columbia, South Carolina. I’m happy to announce that I will be walking in two of their runway shows: The Shop Tart Loves Fashion Shows (one on Saturday and one on Sunday). #Excited!!
The following information is pulled from their event site: http://www.shecola.com
What Is SHE?
A celebration of everything woman . . . three days of fashion, beauty, cooking, entertaining, crafts, healthy living and shopping.
Who Is SHE for?
Your best girlfriend, your next-door neighbor, your boss, your Mom, YOU!
Where Is SHE?
At the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center in Columbia, SC, February 8-10, 2013!
SHE highlights six aspects of women’s lives:
- Style: Fashion shows, beauty makeovers and design to make you dazzle.
- Crave: Delectable food and beverage tastings and demonstrations by top local chefs.
- Entertain: Invitations, décor, menus and floral arrangements for a fabulous fete.
- Create: Arts and crafts to soothe your psyche and enhance your surroundings.
- Live: Presentations to help you improve your health, fitness and spiritual peace.
- Care: Community and charity.
If you are interested in attending this multi-faceted event, there is a great deal on tickets right now via Living Social. Tickets will be $8 at the door but if you purchase them through Living Social you can get 2 for the price of 1. Follow the white rabbit: https://www.livingsocial.com/events/583394-she-columbia-two-tickets
Peace ❤ and Pixie Dust…